- Easy Maintenance
- Extruded (not machined) using the finest, exterior grade Cellular PVC material
- Minimal maintenance and long-lasting beauty
- Highly weatherable material is not affected by rain, salt or insects
- Fastens and installs just like wood. Our quality mouldings are easy to cut, drill, rout, glue, nail or staple using common woodworking tools
- Everlast polymeric mouldings are UV-resistant
- Everlast polymeric mouldings are moisture-resistant and termite-proof
- Arrives ready for installation. Save time and labour on your indoor or outdoor project
- No paint necessary
- Strong and durable material resists splitting and cracking
- Polymeric mouldings can add energy efficiency to your home or office
- Resistant to mould and mildew
Finally, ease of care comes naturally with Everlast products. Easy-to-clean warm, low-gloss surface returns to the original lustre with a simple hose-down; stains like crayon, paint, and oil are removed easily with standard household cleaners (see warranty for complete cleaning instructions).
Whether you choose Everlast for its beauty, strength or ease of care, it’s a choice you can make with confidence.
Everlast Polymeric lining is made with the environment in mind. From structural components to installation and cleaning methods, we’re doing what we can to leave the smallest footprint possible.
Understand the importance of taking care of the environment and conserving resources. Our Green Team is working every day to seek out green products that perform just as well, if not better, than their non-green counterparts.