KlevaKlip for Trex Decking
Snap-LOC Clip for TREX Transcend or Contour Decking
Whilst Trex decking has for quite some time had a groove in the side of the board to allow a “biscuit-type” fixing to be used to hold down the boards, biscuit clips tend to be quite fiddly due to having to fit the “biscuit” into the groove in the board and the drive a very small headed screw in between the boards. It is a two-part process as the screws cannot be fully tightened until the following board is laid. Moving from joist to joist fitting and tightening clips is certainly no slower than conventional screwing down of a decking board, but it is tedious, hot work. There must be a better way…
ENTER THE KLEVAKLIP
KlevaKlip has been supplying fixed pitch, continuous clipping systems into the Australian decking market for over ten years, with many millions of clips having been installed on decks.
Our new clip, manufactured from Nylon engineering polymer, for Trex Transcend decking, is two to three times faster to install than conventional “biscuit-type” decking clips.
For the decking contractor this means you can quickly get the job finished and move onto the next job, whilst for the DIY-er, your time to sit back and enjoy your first beer on the deck is ever so closer.
Watch this video and you’ll see for yourself just how fast the KlevaKlip Snap-Loc clipping system is when compared to conventional systems:
How does the Snap-LOC TREX Clip work?
KlevaKlip is a multi-board, fixed pitch decking system that provides consistent gapping between the boards. The new Snap-Loc clips allow the boards to be snapped into the clip by the weight of someone “walking the board into the clip”. The teeth of the clip flex, allowing the clip to “snap” into the groove of the board, locking it in place.
Made from engineering polymer, the Snap-Loc clip is built to last as long as your deck
TREX SNAP-LOC SIDE VIEW
TREX SNAP-LOC CLIP
Features & Benefits
- Your deck looks great without the distraction of top-fixed screws and nails
- Up to three times faster than conventional concealed fixing
- Almost impossible to get wrong
- Provides correct gapping between boards as part of the system
- Dove-tail joiner ensures there is never a run-out in your deck
- Can be fixed to joists with screws, connector nails, or by nail gun
- Equally easy to use with timber or steel joists
- Can be used in conjunction with biscuit-type clips in rounded and angled areas
- Made from high quality engineering polymer
- Can be used in high corrosion environments without problems
KlevaKlip Trex Snap-Loc Clip Product Grid
|Product code||Material Type||Box Items||Boards Held||Size mm||Suitability For|
|KSL140N||Engineered Nylon||42||4||584x40mm||TREX Transcend or Contour Composite Decking|